Hi,

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 12:39 AM 生校 <xsxgm...@163.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Maybe it can modify the project name to erlang-for-apache-dubbo like other
> languages implemented(go,dotnet),and I am happy donate to ASF.

Glad to here that!

Just as discussed in an spearate email about migrating project under
dubbo group, if you are willing to donate to ASF. There are few things
to do:

- Find the all the contributors and ask them to sign the Apache
ICLA[1], if the contribution is trivial, this can be ignore
- If the code belongs to your company, you need to sign the SGA[2]
- request ASF infra to transfer the project
- give an estimated time when will you can finish transfer.

The ICLA and SGA guide both has a Chinese version if you wish to have.

If your project has been transferred to ASF, you will lose write
access temporally. The Dubbo community will vote you in as committer
by following standard ASF way. This means you have to contribute to
the project for some time in order to earn enough merit.

> If appropriate, I will continue to improve the project code to accommodate
> this change.

There is no rush on your side, you can decide when you are ready to
donate. Before that you can do plenty of things you wish to do.
I will be better that you could provide a plan about when you can
finish the transfer.

[1]
http://dubbo.apache.org/en-us/docs/developers/contributor-guide/cla-signing-guide_dev.html
[2]