Hi,

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 11:28 AM Yang Zhou <arjen.z...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a college student from China who want to apply for ASoC.

First, welcome to the community!
There is an issue[1] regarding the information.

> I have experience on contribute to open source, not accepted by GSoC(other
> community) and want to contribute to dubbo.
> I am experienced in Java, and have experience in using spring and netty. I
> believe that I am able to commit code to dubbo.
> I want some guide for contribute and want to know the way of communicate
> with. I found there is few poeple in gitter and is it a correct way to
> create a PR through the issues?

The recommended way of communication is mailing list (preferred) and
Github issues.
To start contributing, I suggest to read the new contributor guide[2].
Feel free to ask if you have any further questions.

> Yang Zhou

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/4001
[2]
http://dubbo.apache.org/en-us/docs/developers/contributor-guide/new-contributor-guide_dev.html