hey,

I'm working on a jenkins job to automaticlly generate website and push back
to git repo.

When I working on it, I noticed the dubbo-website only has one active
branch named 'asf-site'.

The website is managed by a tool named 'docsite' which can generate website
from source files.
Currently for dubbo-website, all source files and generated files are in
same branch. it will cause some issue:

1.for user who want to contribute to website, he/she need clone generated
files togethere which is not nessary
2.people will confuse for which one need change, people may create PR to
modify html which is generated and may overwite by docsite tool.
3.if we apply jenksin job to update website, the commit logs will combine
by jenkins automatic commit and other commits which is hard to maintain.

What i suggest is to use master branch to manage source files which accept
PR and for asf-site branch, this is maintain by jenkins job.

Camel website is using this strategy and looks like it works well (
https://github.com/apache/camel-website)