Hi,

I summarized the changes[1] that are going to be released in the following
version 2.7.3, code changes related to these changes have been merged into the
candidate branch 2.7.3-release. Please help to check, and if you find any
important issue that should be included but was ignored, please let me know.

1. https://github.com/apache/dubbo/blob/2.7.3-release/CHANGES.md

Jun