Hi,

Please refer to the Java release guide [1], although it is not
completely the same.
What I think you should be able to do are:
1. create a tag for the source code that need to be released.
2. package the source code that matches the tag into a zip/tar.gz file.
3. sign the package with gpg key and generate the sha512 hash
4. upload the signature, the hash file and the source package to svn
5. send an official release vote email.

[1]
http://dubbo.apache.org/en-us/docs/developers/committer-guide/release-guide_dev.html

--