Hi,

> I'm the author of https://github.com/alibaba/spring-context-support, could
> I change the LICENSE of this project to be "Apache License 2.0" to resolve
> this issue?

If you are the only contributor (which seems to be the case) that would be one
way of dealing with it. The Dubbo LICENSE file would need to change if that was
done.

However that I still like to know how code euthanasia ASF header come to be in
that repo and there may be some other issues, for instance PR#3 says "Add some
code from other places”, what other places did this code  come from? If this is
the case, where other people involved in writing that code? What license was it
under?

Thanks,
Justin