Hi,

-1 for still using incubating in the source directory (full name is
apache-dubbo-incubating-2.6.8-source-release) and other places.

The NOTICE file still say "Apache Dubbo (incubating)” and the README.md still
refers to the project as an incubating project, as does the distribution
pom.xml but Dubbo is no longer an incubating project.

I checked:
- signatures and hashes are fine
- LICENSE is fine
- NOTICE year needs updating but that’s a minor issue
- NOTICE file still says "Apache Dubbo (incubating)"
- all header have ASF header
- no binary file in the release
- can compile from source

BTW I can’t recall this recently being discussed but are we at some point going
to change the  com.alibaba.dubbo package name? Dubbo is an Apache project not
an Alibaba one.

Thanks,
Justin