Hi

This is really an interesting topic worth discussion and attention.

I noticed some developers in our community also have mentioned this topic
several times in different occasions. Some of them already have a in-depth
research in this filed and the possibility of adapting Dubbo this way. I
believe it will have great help for us if we can invite them to join this
discussion to share their thoughts or even leading the development effort.

Jun