Hi community,

My name is Jing Li, from the Apache APISIX community.

As everyone knows, Apache APISIX has provided a dubbo-proxy plugin, through
which Dubbo Service can be easily published as an HTTP service.[1]. It's a
meaningful plugin for both communities, as it enriches the surrounding
ecology of Dubbo and APISIX.

Recently, Yong Qian, a contributor from APISIX community, has written a
blog[2] about this plugin, which describes in detail how to use Apache
APISIX to implement a proxy for Dubbo Service.

I think it's a very nice guide for the developers of both communities. So I
would like to ask the Dubbo community if it is possible to:

1. Post this blog on Dubbo's blog site and WeChat public account
2. Send a tweet to promote this plugin

It will help the users of Dubbo and APISIX greatfully, and  publicize Dubbo
and APISIX, so that more developers and companies can know about us.

Looking forward to your reply~

[1]:https://apisix.apache.org/docs/apisix/plugins/dubbo-proxy/
[2]:
https://apisix.apache.org/blog/2022/01/13/how-to-proxy-dubbo-in-apache-apisix