Serialization is a plugin of Dubbo and Dubbo wants to adapt all of the
serialization tools.
As a RPC framework itself, we cannot change the behaviour of the serializer
by default.( e.g. JDK serializer requires all beans to implement
Serializable interface )

You can try changing the serialization type in Dubbo to "fastjson" or
"gson". These two serializers may work with JsonIgnore annotation.