I will start adding karma to Eagle committers so you could start
checking out svn and Git to add code.

Any specific question about Git?

As for the website, we are using svn pubsub, meaning everything
committed to  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/eagle/site
would be automatically sync and publish to show up at
eagle.incubator.apache.org.
For publishing it, we need to figure out the best way to do it. Some
projects have used Jekyll to translate static doc to HTML and publish
it to website repo.

- Henry