From: Zhang, Edward (GDI Hadoop) [mailto:yonzh...@ebay.com]
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 1:18 PM
To: dev@eagle.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Sensitive Type

That is a very good question and common problem with multi-value attribute.
Daniel, could you give us one concrete example of multiple sensitive types for
a single file.

SensitiveType attribute itself supports multi value with each value segmented
by vertical bar ³|², for example if one file is marked to be 2 sensitive types,
i.e. PHONE_NUMBER and CUSTOMER_INFO, then the field value could be
³PHONE_NUMBER|CUSTOMER_INFO².
But we need look at how to write the policy if we want to detect any access to
file/folder with one sensitive type.

If we want to alert against any access to PHONE_NUMBER file/folder, then the
policy would be str:contains(sensitivityType, ŒPHONE_NUMBER¹) instead of
sensitivityType==ŒPHONE_NUMBER¹, or probably regular expression is better.

The other graceful way is to write a Siddhi plugin which handles comparison
against multi-value attribute. Let me your thoughts.

Thanks
Edward