Github user anyway1021 commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-eagle/pull/36#issuecomment-167047807

    This is tricky. I also tested my pr for testing, and the result is, if the
CI job enables pr trigger, any failure can cause your pr to be marked as Fail;
and if I disable the trigger, your pr cannot be refreshed.
    In this situation, while I'm doing experiment to setup the job, the CI job
may bring impact to normal pr. I should have configured it to other git repo
than eagle to avoid such things happen, but any github repo out of apache org
is ignored by the pr builder plugin on that Jenkins server.

    So, as a whole, let me turn the job's configuration to make it succeed
every time and you please reopen your pr to refresh the status, so that your
process won't be blocked. Make sense?

---
with INFRA.
---