Hi:
    I am working to deploy eagle docker in Windows/Mac. I discover a
problem in Windows. The Hive Metastore component can not start. Maybe the
same situation happens in Mac. Now you can access ambari UI, so can you
check whether the ambari UI shows all the components were installed
successfully(hdfs,hbase,hive,kafka,storm....). If the installation failed
in Hive Metastore start, I think the same problem in Windows and Mac. I
will try to follow this.

Thanks
Zhaokun