Hi Team,

Would like your input/review on the design proposed for
EAGLE-95<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EAGLE-95> available in this
Wiki<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EAG/Policy+Markdown+Feature>.
The objective is to mark down policies that are identified as invalid and be
skipped during the start of a topology.

We can use SiddhiCompiler.parseQuery() to validate the policy mentioned in the
alertdef expression.
The above can be done at the AlertExecutor class while creating evaluator
objects, on methods - init(), onPolicyCreated() and onPolicyChanged()
The same can be updated in the alertdef table for the corresponding policy by
adding columns - markdown and markdownReason. This can be shown in the UI for
the user to know what is wrong with the policy.

During the preparation of the PolicyEvaluator map available in AlertExecutor,
we can add/modify/delete entries for policy IDs based on the output of the
parseQuery().

-          Murali Krishna