I had a short discussion with Henry about this. We probably need discuss a
more graceful way to tackle the problem of whether eagle does this or
storm does this.
Today we know that Storm also provides topology view/statistics features
but does not have topology lifecycle management UI.
But can we ask Storm team to build this topology lifecycle UI?
Right now, can we make our implementation more pluggable and extensible so
later on if Storm has this feature, we can use that directly (at least
from API lever)

Do you want to communicate with storm community about this or probably
Eagle committer can build this feature and contribute back to storm?

What do you think?

Thanks
Edward