Don’t include the release candidate suffix (“-rc3”) in the name of the released
artifact. Do include ‘-incubating’.

Kylin’s artifacts are good examples to follow:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/kylin/

By the way, I saw that in git you have tag without the ‘-rc3’, namely
‘release-0.3.0’ tag. This is good. Better would be to have a tag with the same
name as the release, namely ‘eagle-0.3.0-incubating’. This is what Kylin does.

It’s up to you whether you keep the ‘release-0.3.0-rc3’ tag. I’d be inclined to
delete it now the release is out. The hash is already on record in the release
vote.

Julian