Ok, I will create pull request asap.

Regards,
Da

-----Original Message-----
From: Zhang, Edward (GDI Hadoop) [mailto:yonzh...@ebay.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 2:43 PM
To: dev@eagle.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Restful API changed?

Right Daniel, we have made many changes recently in master which is for Eagle
0.4, it may not be stable, but we are also creating documents for that.

Because you are doing MapR integration, I would suggest you merge that into
master as soon as possible to avoid much conflict in the future as long as your
feature is not enabled or not blocking existing features.

Thanks
Edward