Hi team,

At jenkins job https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-eagle-pr-reviewer/,
many recent builds failed with unexpected compilation failure thrown by
jdk1.8x, I filed a ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-12035
to infra team to ask for help. Before this issue is resolved, please just
ignore the job failure info while you're reviewing pull requests.

Besides, even the job can pass some compilation steps, it was usually stuck
at hbase unit test cases, spending too much of time to end the build. So
far, the root cause is not found and I'm not sure if it's related to new
pull request base branch and new jdk version. So, as mentioned above, until
it's fixed, please ignore the job failure info while you're reviewing pull
requests. I'll send out updates to inform everyone while the issues are
resolved. Thanks.

Michael