Hi guys,

I've one question about match criteria field timestamp  in policy setting:  why
eagle expect user to input time in milliseconds?

Take 'hdfsAudit" for example,  hdfs audit log parser converts human readable
date to milliseconds and then construct a new message for siddhi engine to
evaluate.  But this cause trouble for users:

-          User might do not know what is the  timestamp he need to set, we
shouldn't expect a user to do this calculation by himself.

-          User might only want to set  time interval such as  "2016-04-06
00:01:00 to 2016-04-07 9:01:00", a drop down menu for time setting should make
sense.

Any advice?

Regards,
Da