@caoyu03,

1. The package name of the class HdfsAuditLogProcessorMain should be
corrected indeed, thanks for reminding. However, for argument "topology",
in case we have input --config to indicate a config file, that file should
contain the required topologyName. This means, argument "topology" is just
optional for overriding the topologyName configured in config file.

2. I cannot see the second and third screenshot you pasted, therefore not
quite sure what you were point to exactly.

I'll modify the documentation and correct the package name. Thanks.

Michael