Yes, SiteEntityEntityServiceMemoryImpl is not thread safe, we need make it
thread safe.
Also one thing to mention is memory implementation is only for testing
purpose, we should have JDBC service implementation.
In JDBCMetadataStore, we have not registered jdbc implementation module.
Besides Site, for application, we also need jdbc implementation.
If you are interested, please help with it.

Thanks
Edward