Hi Jayesh,

The Web UI has been re-designed. Unfortunately, it is still under
development. So the new web ui is not ready for now. I believe it should be
ready soon.

Currently we can use REST API to process post/get
policies/publisher/topologies, etc.. I am using POSTMAN.

If you need the json templates for the post/get api, let us know.

-Huizhi