*Problem*

*"site" in eagle means an isolated monitored namespace for certain tenant,
like a monitored cluster or service.*

In most cases, we could simply make sure a policy/application is owned by
certain site, for example, alert policies are often bound with certain site
which will be much easier for user to organize them, as well as
applications, but there are also some special cases where
polices/applications may also cross different sites, for example alert
engine app in fact is shared by all sites, as well as some global overview
dashboards.

*Proposal*

Keep a reserved "*default*" site, which means "*a globally shared namespace*",
so that we could simply use consistent metadata structure for site-based /
non-site / cross-site cases cases.

Let's discuss about it.

- Hao