Hi Zhang Wenli,

No worries. The place to discuss the contributors who the PPMC wants to elect
to be committers/PPMC Members is private@echarts.

People are invited. Whether or not to invite someone is discussed privately to
avoid embarrassment.

The ICLA is a contributors license. It is not an application.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone