Hi folks,

Thanks for a great library! I've been using it for quite a long time with
varying option objects, but now I want to interact with the chart instance and
use the API. I am therefore trying to use the methods available on the global
object to find the chart instances, but they just return undefined.  🙁

Is there any special requirements to achieve this? See attached screenshot from
my console log.

[cid:e10cc26d-10fc-4806-82e1-59831c16f9f1]

Kind regards,
--
atle weibell

intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
this message.
Thank you