Hi ECharts devs,

I've recently been working on creating an extension for echarts, but I've had
trouble finding documentation and examples on how to do so. There definitely
seems to be a comprehensive extension
API<https://github.com/apache/echarts/blob/master/src/extension.ts>, but it's
not easy to figure out how exactly it should be used. In addition, many
existing echarts extensions are using deprecated APIs, so they don't serve as
good examples to build from. Could you create documentation and simple examples
on how to use the extension API endpoints?

For a little more background, I was able to write a small extension using the
APIs, it's posted here<https://github.com/brianehenry/echarts-cursors>. It took
me a while to figure out exactly what APIs I should be using though, and how I
should be using them. I think having small, simple examples like the extension
I wrote would be extremely valuable to others who are writing echarts
extensions.

I can also post an issue to the echarts repo about this if you'd like.

Thanks,
Brian Henry