There is no extra requirement using Apache ECharts on iOS.

I'm using ionic so it's slightly different from flutter but the idea is the
same.

In HTML:

import * as echarts from 'echarts';

@ViewChild('chartContainer', {read: ElementRef}) protected _containerEl:
ElementRef;

ngOnInit() {
  // whatever your logic here, you need to make sure el and its width and
height should not be undefined
  const el = this._containerEl.nativeElement;
  this.width = el.clientWidth;
  this.height = el.clientHeight;

  if (this.chart) {
    this.chart.dispose();