Hi, EŠ”harts team!
Let me express respect for your great work. This is a huge project and I'm
still learning it.
I'm trying to make a dashboard using your library. I want to display several
charts with different data on the Y axis, but with the same X axis. All charts
are supposed to have the same width and have vertical lines throughout the
grid. I can align each grid individually, using styling, but it requires a lot
of manual work and could break if something changes. Is there any
out-of-the-box solution to make such charts? Here are the pictures and the code
snippet I'm currently using to build a chart.
![image](https://i.ibb.co/sCgK7z4/echart-send.png)
Link to gist with code with code to run in ECharts sandbox:
https://gist.github.com/rudimvik/aafb2e4d63596a89b315964979d8fac1
Thank you for your time and support,
Dmitry