Hi, EChart team!

I try to make EChart scatterplot as fast as possible when rendering large
amount of markers. I wrote simple scatterplot example with 30k markers and it
takes about 10 seconds to draw them all. Even when I resize window it takes
several seconds to redraw. I tried to turn animation off and tried different
renderer modes ("canvas" and "svg") but still with same result. Please help me,
I suspect I missed something to make redraw faster..Here my example to test in
EChart sandbox.
Thank you for your work, EChart is nice library but it requires some time to
learn :)

var d0 = [];
var d1 = [];
var n = 30000;