Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. The leaflet extension is contributed by the
community and it is advised that you could make pull requests to that repo
to upgrade it to v5. It shouldn't be too difficult because mose v4 features
are compatible with v5. You can find more migration details at
https://echarts.apache.org/handbook/en/basics/release-note/v5-upgrade-guide/
.

Thanks

*Ovilia*