Hi Piotr,

Apache Maven is usually for building and managing Java-based projects.
Apache ECharts is a javascript library, so we don't publish the artifacts
to the maven repository and instead, we use *npm *as the package manager.

If possible, I'd like to suggest downloading the ECharts library and
uploading the artifacts to your internal store.

Regards.