Hi,

You don't have to request a form. You just need to keep the license header
and license files in Apache ECharts's source code.
It would be great if you wish to put a "Powered by Apache ECharts" [1] logo
in your Website but that was not compulsory.

[1] https://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/

Thanks

*Ovilia*