Hi,

I apologize if this is not the place to ask but there aren't many english
resources out there for echarts. I wanted to know if its possible to
generate a chart, for example a bar chart, that gets its series from a
dataset.

For example in other libraries, given this data:

[
{
"count": 1,
"categories": "A",
"date": "2021-08"
},
{
"count": 2,
"categories": "B",
"date": "2021-09"
},
{
"count": 2,
"categories": "B",
"date": "2021-09"
},
{
"count": 14,
"categories": "A",
"date": "2021-09"
},
{
"count": 15,
"categories": "A",
"date": "2021-10"
},
]

I can say something like "x: date, y: count, splitBy: categories" and this
automatically generates the bars.

In the case of echarts, is there any way I can automatically generate the
bars based on the encode or say if I need 3 bars for this 3 products I have
to always create a 3 bar series?

Essentially I'm trying to create this example
https://echarts.apache.org/examples/en/editor.html?c=dataset-simple1 in a
more automatic way. I'm trying to avoid the calculations of getting how
many bars there will be and so on.

Thanks for the support, Regards, Gustavo.