The TopologyBuilder.getBuilder() impl is bogus.  Looks like it’s copied from
TestApplication().  All it does is return a builder (BiConsumer) that creates a
topology consisting of a TStream<String> containing one tuple with the app’s
name and prints that stream.

Your getBuilder() impl needs to return a BiConsumer that builds your app’s
topology.  Looks like that’s what your accept() is trying to do.  Seems like
you want something like (though I’d rename that accept() to something like
“buildTopology()” for clarity).

       public BiConsumer<Topology, JsonObject> getBuilder() {
                return (t,c) -> accept(t,c);
       }

Fix that and then see what happens regarding handling of the submit request.
You might also consider adding a println to your getBuilder() and accept() to
verify they’re getting called.

— Dale