Hi,

> Reviewing the files in licenses/binary-license again I see there are some
> cases where we’ve included a “standard” NOTICE file (one lacking any
> additional attributions) for some AL-2.0 licensed dependencies.  Justin,
> should these AL-2.0 “standard” NOTICES be included?

If it missing a NOTICE that's one way of dealing with it, you could also choose
to add nothing or politely ask the upstream project to add a NOTICE file that
you could then use.

> As for some AL-2.0 licensed dependencies where we haven’t included a NOTICE,
> at least in some (all?) cases the dependency simply lacks a NOTICE or
> notice-like file.

Only the required bits of each NOTICE are needed.

The NOTICE file could be improved but it good enough for a first release IMO.

Thanks,
Justin