On 1/5/2017 11:57 AM, William Marshall wrote:

I'd like to have a discussion about:
A) Should we include analytics on our site?
B) On what account should the data be stored, and how should access be
controlled?
C) Are there more general concerns? Dan brought up that both Apex and
Apache include privacy disclaimers and linked to this JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXCORE-553

Seems many Apache projects have Google Analytics and they all seem to have a 'privacy-policy.html' at the root of their site.

I couldn't find any general guidance on the topic.

I'm +1 to adding Google Analytics with a privacy policy statement.

I'm not sure about how access to the data should be resolved. Does it matter if it's open to everyone?

Dan.