Will posted it to the list at 2:40p pacific yesterday and Queenie, Susan and I
responded. I think it would be ideal to have it posted 24 hours so all time
zones can see it, but probably better he got it submitted before the deadline
with a shorter community posting period.

On the maturity model I realize that the wording sounds like we have checked
off all the items already.  I will make a comment when I sign off.

Any volunteers for the May report?

Thanks

Kathey