On 2/3/17 3:48 PM, John D. Ament wrote:
All,

I want to echo the sentiments I see in your mentors' comments.  Great work.
I'm wondering, is Edgent almost ready to graduate?

I think the biggest barrier is building a diverse community. I think all the committers and PPMC members understand and embrace their Apache Hat very well, but all but one work for the same company. The community is very welcoming has put effort int webcasts and meetups to try to attract more people and I am sure that would continue to do that after graduation, but I seem to recall that there was a magic number of at least three entities represented before graduation, but must say I can't find reference right now.

Best

Kathey