That only seems to work for deploying things and not for downloading them :-(

Chris

Am 27.06.17, 17:01 schrieb "Dale LaBossiere" <dml.apa...@gmail.com>:

    A brief search turned up
https://github.com/simpligility/maven-repository-tools/tree/master/maven-repository-provisioner

<https://github.com/simpligility/maven-repository-tools/tree/master/maven-repository-provisioner>
    I cursory look at its README makes it sound almost exactly like what I was
hoping for… except it looks like it may only copy out to another repo and not
offer an “copy out to arbitrary dir” sort of mode :-)  I’ll have to look more
closely.

    > On Jun 27, 2017, at 10:51 AM, Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

    >> On Jun 27, 2017, at 9:28 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
wrote:

    >> Regarding the assembly,
    >>
    >> The way the build is currently setup, we would be distributing jars via
Apaches Maven Repo which is synced with Maven Central. So, everyone using maven
would easily be able to use these. But if someone isn’t using Maven or Ivy with
a Maven resolver or Gradle with a Maven resolver, they would have to either
build Edgent locally or manually download all the jars from Maven Central. I
don’t think people would like that. I know of quite a few that would be used to
creating an Eclipse project with a libs directory, which they simply copy a set
of jars into. For that type of user, a binary distribution would be beneficial.

    > Yes, I completely understand that overall use case / need.  I’d just like
to address it without actually distributing a composite binary bundle :-)
    > Instead I’d like to just give / tell them a way to be able to just easily
“get” the jars/deps that we will already be distributing in repos.
    > I definitely don’t want such a user to have to resort to building Edgent
just to get their hands on the jars.