That explains the failure in the SVT test in travis.  Ugh.  :-(

I’ll look into it.  By the end of the day I’ll either fix it or temporarily
disable the SVT test (and add a tracking item to the wiki page).

As I noted in the PR, the top-level pom.xml has comments (3?) related to the
handling of the samples project.  When you get a chance could you look at those
and perhaps identify what needs to be done to address them?  Thanks!

— Dale