Hi Chris,

I convinced myself this just made sense so I committed the changes :-)  I can
back them out if you think groupId-per-platform is a mistake.

With these changes also comes the opportunity to make the j8,j7,android poms
more closely resemble each other and also changes that may lessen the
likelihood of copy/paste errors and such down the road.  I’ve got another batch
of changes in my workspace for these that I’ll likely deliver soon too.  I have
a dream that some day there may be some tooling that helps with managing the
duplicate stuff resulting from the duplicate pom structure for each platform :-)

— Dale