Hi Chris, this is great!

I just merged PR-318 [1] into develop.  The commits in that PR should be
included in the release.  I’ll stop adding new things - didn’t know you’d be
creating the release branch this soon :-)

Previously we all used the normal GitHub workflow as noted in DEVELOPMENT.md -
essentially all changes to a project branch, previously we only had master,
came about by merging a PR to it.   Presumably now that means all changes to
the “develop” branch should arise from merging a PR.  That’s what I did with my
two post-merge-features/maven-to-develop changes: PR-317 and PR-318.  Just
verifying that we’re all on the same page here going forward.  Related, isn’t
there some way to make the PR-creation flow setup the PR to merge to “develop”
by default?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-edgent/pull/318
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-edgent/pull/318>

— Dale