Thanks for taking a look.
My most recent br/PR/merge of today looks right. And I see the release branch
looks right with a recent addition to it.  So hopefully all is well.

Beats me what happened with that PR-317/PR-318 sequence. It still shows funky
in the network graph.

P.S. just a reminder, in case it got lost in some of the email noise, please
include PR-318 / commit-356b638 in the release.

Thanks,
— Dale