I’m sure I followed some Apache “release” doc to add to KEYS - it was a long
time ago.  I’ll track it down and fwd it.

It would seem natural for the maven-release-plugin, if that generally supports
the Apache release flows,
to support it, no? Or maybe there’s an additional plugin for that?
I’ll also poke around, or query, some other projects to see how they’ve dealt
with updating this SVN repo.
If all else fails, I’ll update our tooling in buildTools so it works in our new
context.

Re the VOTE, I suggest we just extend it until we know better where the Nexus
repo contents stand.

On that note, what about my questions/observations on the nexus content?

— Dale