Hi Vinoyang,

I had a look at your pull-requests (well the gitignore one is quite trivial and
hence very easy to review ;))

There was one thing that I wanted to double-check, but the used RabitMQ client
library is triple licensed, one of them being Apache 2.0, so that's perfect.

Unfortunately I'm not yet that deep into the details of Edgent, so I would like
to ask Dale or someone who knows the inner workings a little more than me to
re-check and do the merge.

Chris