hi Julian,

that is ok, actually, I solved based on
https://edgent.apache.org/recipes/recipe_adaptable_filter_range.html
I am using mqtt to get the parameters and also publishing the values on
another topic

https://github.com/felipegutierrez/explore-rpi/blob/master/src/main/java/org/sense/edgent/app/AdaptableFilterRangeApp.java

And then I am using flink to process the values already filtered:
https://github.com/felipegutierrez/explore-flink/blob/master/src/main/java/org/sense/flink/examples/stream/AdaptiveFilterRangeMqttEdgent.java

My filter is not on the flink program but on the edgent program.

Kind Regards,
Felipe

*--*
*-- Felipe Gutierrez*