Hi all,

so I guess I'll reserve our meetup room for 06.05. ... Looking forward to doing
some resurrection action ;-)

Chris

Am 18.03.19, 15:50 schrieb "Tim Mitsch" <t.mit...@pragmaticindustries.de>:

    +1
    Looks like a good idea.
    I would also prefer 06.05.2019.

    Best
    Tim

    Am 18.03.19, 11:48 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>:

        First, I like the Name... we need more projects about Eggs __
        Second, I will be happy to attend, both dates work for me and are
blocked!

        Julian

        Am 18.03.19, 11:38 schrieb "Gorgi Georgievski"