I'll look into this ASAP

Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

________________________________
From: Gayashan Amarasinghe <gayashan.amarasin...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2019 3:10:46 AM
To: dev@edgent.apache.org
Subject: Re: Did I kill the develop?

HI Julian,

I did a fresh clone and clean build without tests and it compiled
successfully. When I ran with tests they failed at websockets, probably an
intermittent issue. Sorry didn't have enough time to dig in further. But
ETIAO runtime was built successfully. So I don't think the api refactoring
broke the build.

Best,
Gayashan