+1 (binding)
Chris

Holen Sie sich Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

________________________________
From: Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 7:58:09 AM
To: Edgent <dev@edgent.apache.org>
Subject: [VOTE] Retire Apache Edgent

Hi all,

As we did not manage to revive the Edgent community there have been several
discussions about the retirement of Edgent off-list. The last was yesterday at
my apache con presentation (videos will hopefully be uploaded to make them
visible).

So therefore, I formally propose to retire the Apache Edgent PPMC and move the
existing codebase as a standalone github project.

This vote is open for at least 72hrs and the options are

[ ] +1 – retire Edgent and move it to github as standalone project
[ ] 0  – No opinion about that
[ ] -1 – Do not retire Apache Edgent and keep it as Apache project (please give
a reason why you consider that worthwile)

Thanks!
Julian